Burnout workouts, also known as high-intensity interval training (HIIT), are intense and efficient workouts designed to push your limits and burn a significant amount of calories in a short period. Here's a sample burnout workout:
1. Warm-up: Spend 5-10 minutes doing light cardio like jogging or jumping jacks to raise your heart rate and warm up your muscles.
2. Circuit Training: Perform a series of exercises with short rest periods in between. You can customize this based on your fitness level and preferences, but here's a simple example:
a. Jump squats: 30 seconds
b. Push-ups: 30 seconds
c. Mountain climbers: 30 seconds
d. Plank: 30 seconds
3. Repeat the circuit 3-4 times with a 1-2 minute rest between each circuit.
4. Cool-down: Spend 5-10 minutes stretching to improve flexibility and reduce muscle soreness.
5. As time progresses you can change out the routine with different exercises and movements to keep it interesting, dynamic & also to keep your body guessing!
Remember to consult with a fitness professional or your doctor before starting any high-intensity workout, especially if you have any underlying health conditions or concerns. It's important to maintain proper form and listen to your body to prevent injury.